Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
These are tasty little sandwiches. The sweet, tart taste of the apricots goes well with the chicken, cheese, and pecans.
Top Review by Kree
This was the most fun I've had eating dinner in a long time! These bundles were so easy to make and turned out sweet and delicious. I used reduced fat crescent rolls, soy cheese, and my own "cream cheese" made from drained soy yogurt. My parents were raving about these when they tried them. I'll be making them again very soon!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (10 ounce) canchunk canned chicken, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into eight rectangles. Place onto ungreased cookie sheet; press the perforations together.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and spoon 1/4 cupful onto the center of each rectangle. Bring the edges to the center; pinch and seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.