Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a Facebook post. I looked everywhere on here for this recipe and saw it was not already here. So added it.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fuji apples, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red grapes, chopped or 2 tablespoons black grapes
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise or 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- iceberg lettuce
- Chop chicken meat and fruit, mix in bowl. Mix in peanut butter, mayonnaise and honey.
- Spoon into open lettuce leaf, roll and serve.