Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love chicken apple sausage.
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed for 30 minutes (2 sheets)
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 4 chicken-apple sausages, cut each crosswise into 3 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a lightly floured surface, cut each puff pastry sheet into six 2x 4 inch rectangles.
- Spread each piece of puff pastry with honey mustard.
- Wrap one piece of sausage inside each piece of puff pastry; press seam to seal.
- Place pastries, seam side down, on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Place in oven; bake about 12-15 minutes, until the puff pastry is golden brown; serve warm.