Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make your own sausage. Easy if you have a KitchenAid with grinder.
Make and share this Chicken Apple Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- In a non reactive saucepan, boil down the cider almost to a syrup(about 2-3 T.) Cool and reserve.
- Grind the dried apple or chop into small pieces.
- Grind chicken through KitchenAid grinder or food processor.
- Add the apple cider and remaining ingredient to the ground chicken in a large bowl.
- Blend thoroughly with clean hands.
- Divide the sausage into 7-8 portions(about 1/2 lb. each) place in freezer bags and freeze for later. May also stuff the sausage into casings if you desire to make 20 links.
- Use for breakfast or in salads.