Recipe by Miss Annie
This is a delightful sandwich spread. You will like the apples and cashews. Prep time does not include cooking the chicken.
Top Review by Evie*
I had some leftover cooked chicken and decided to make this spread up for sandwiches, wasnt quite 2 cups though so I just cut back slightly on a few ingredients. The added cashew flavour and crunch were delicious, thanks again Miss Annie for a super recipe!
- 473.18 ml shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 118.29 ml chopped apple
- 118.29 ml chopped cucumber
- 118.29 ml chopped cashews
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apple, cucumber and cashews.
- In another bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sugar, onion powder, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add to the chicken mixture and mix well.
- NOTE: Should be prepared the day of the party because of the apples and mayonnaise.