Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My grandmother possessed the amazing ability to make entire meals out of random things she found in the kitchen. This salad is perfect during summer!
- Peel the onion, chop the garlic, and add it and the chicken to salted water. Boil until chicken is cooked.
- Cut the apples in to bite-sized pieces. The apple pieces should be larger than the chicken pieces.
- Cut the chicken in to cubes.Toss together in a large bowl with the apples.
- In a small bowl, mix the Miracle Whip with the juice of the orange. The mixture should be smooth and not lumpy. Add Miracle Whip and orange juice accordingly.
- Whisk in the cinnamon.
- The sugar is necessary only if the orange is not as sweet as you would like.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Top with raisins if desired.