Theatre Chick's Note:
My grandmother possessed the amazing ability to make entire meals out of random things she found in the kitchen. This salad is perfect during summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the onion, chop the garlic, and add it and the chicken to salted water. Boil until chicken is cooked.
- 2Cut the apples in to bite-sized pieces. The apple pieces should be larger than the chicken pieces.
- 3Cut the chicken in to cubes.Toss together in a large bowl with the apples.
- 4In a small bowl, mix the Miracle Whip with the juice of the orange. The mixture should be smooth and not lumpy. Add Miracle Whip and orange juice accordingly.
- 5Whisk in the cinnamon.
- 6The sugar is necessary only if the orange is not as sweet as you would like.
- 7Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- 8Top with raisins if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Apple Salad
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast tenders