1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Slightly sweet and very reminiscent of holiday feasts, these herby dog biscuits are sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- 2Combine apple juice concentrate, chicken stock, applesauce and egg white in a large bowl, beating well.
- 3Mix in the flours, rolled oats, broth powder and herbs.
- 4Press evenly onto the cookie sheet.
- 5Score into bars with a knife.
- 6Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 7Turn off the oven and leave the biscuits inside to harden overnight, then break up along the score lines.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken - Apple Oat Crunchies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g