Chef ejsmom's Note:
Very refreshing on a hot summer night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- 2Core and chop the apple into bite sized pieces.
- 3Cut the grapes into halves.
- 4In a large bowl mix chicken, chopped apple, halved grapes, mayo, and walnuts. Mix well.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Fill pita pockets 2/3 full with mixture.
- 7Top with a little shredded cheddar cheese.
- 8Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Apple Grape Salad
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 428.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 21.0 g