Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very refreshing on a hot summer night!
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 apple
- 10 grapes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts (Chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- 4 pita pockets
- salt and pepper
- Chop the cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Core and chop the apple into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the grapes into halves.
- In a large bowl mix chicken, chopped apple, halved grapes, mayo, and walnuts. Mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Fill pita pockets 2/3 full with mixture.
- Top with a little shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This was better than Arby's Chicken salad. However, I altered a bit. I added a little more low fat mayo, and about 1/4 cup of half and half. I also threw in 2 tablespoons of celery. I chilled mine and added no cheese. But this recipe was a great basis. Thank you much!