Recipe by kittycatmom
A different take on egg rolls! Great as an appetizer or the main meal. I usually triple the recipe and make a bunch. Yummy!!! (cook time is approximate.) Found on Hy-Vee.com website
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 granny smith apples, peeled & shredded
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 16 egg roll wraps
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken, apples, cabbage, cheese, onions and salt.
- Fill each egg roll wrapper with 3 tablespoons of chicken filling mixture.
- Roll up wrappers according to package directions.
- Place wrappers on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden-brown.