Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
The apples make these burgers very moist. Use regular grill or George Foreman.
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 lb uncooked ground chicken
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- honey mustard
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a mixing bowl, add the apple, onion, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and apple juice; stir to mix until well blended.
- Add ground chicken; combine.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Place patties on a well oiled grill rack.
- Grill over medium heat for 14-20 minutes or until no longer pink; turn once during grilling.
- Spread bottom part of bun with honey mustard; top with lettuce leaf and chicken patty; add more mustard if desired and cover with top part of bun.