Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
The apples make these burgers very moist. Use regular grill or George Foreman.
Make and share this Chicken-Apple Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, add the apple, onion, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and apple juice; stir to mix until well blended.
- Add ground chicken; combine.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- Place patties on a well oiled grill rack.
- Grill over medium heat for 14-20 minutes or until no longer pink; turn once during grilling.
- Spread bottom part of bun with honey mustard; top with lettuce leaf and chicken patty; add more mustard if desired and cover with top part of bun.