The apples make these burgers very moist. Use regular grill or George Foreman.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, add the apple, onion, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and apple juice; stir to mix until well blended.
- 2Add ground chicken; combine.
- 3Shape mixture into 4 patties.
- 4Place patties on a well oiled grill rack.
- 5Grill over medium heat for 14-20 minutes or until no longer pink; turn once during grilling.
- 6Spread bottom part of bun with honey mustard; top with lettuce leaf and chicken patty; add more mustard if desired and cover with top part of bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Apple Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.5 mg
- Sodium 282.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g