Chicken Apple Arugula Goat Cheese Salad
- Heat stick-free frying pan to medium heat.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and lightly sauté the shallot slices until translucent. Remove from pan.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil and cook the chicken breast pieces, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through - 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt on the chicken while you are cooking it. Remove from pan and chill.
- When chicken has cooled, toss together in a serving bowl the shallots, chicken, sliced green apple, arugula, walnuts and goat cheese.
- Dress with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.