Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Yummy and filling
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- 23 ounces pasta sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Cut chicken up into small pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in bottom of casserole dish.
- Cover with the chicken with cooked pasta.
- Cover pasta with mozeraella cheese.
- Add more cheese if necessary to cover the pasta.
- None of the pasta should show.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Cover cheeses with pasta sauce.
- Add enough so that none of the cheese shows.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45-65 minutes and serve.
Mixed it all together and put the mozzarella cheese on top for the last 15 minutes of cooking. Came out wonderful!
Not happy with this. The ingredients are all good but the assembly doesn't do them justice. I followed the recipe to the letter and had Chicken on the bottom swimming in juice, very dry pasta (sauce did not settle down even though I made a few tunnels with a knife as I was adding it. The sauce, due to the dish not being covered, was rather dry and just sat on the top. if you decide to make this, I suggest you mix all ingredients together and cover while baking. It needs to all be mixed together, not layered.