- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- 23 ounces pasta sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Cut chicken up into small pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in bottom of casserole dish.
- Cover with the chicken with cooked pasta.
- Cover pasta with mozeraella cheese.
- Add more cheese if necessary to cover the pasta.
- None of the pasta should show.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Cover cheeses with pasta sauce.
- Add enough so that none of the cheese shows.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 45-65 minutes and serve.