Chef #DBLEE's Note:
This is an old restaurant recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl add in the chicken, black bean, chili garlic, soy sauce, sugar, salt, wine, oil and cornstarch and mix well and set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
- 2Trim of each end of the zucchinis and slice in half and slice the half lengthwise at a 45º and repeat this until done.
- 3Slice the onion and pepper into wedges and set aside with the zucchinis.
- 4Heat up a wok and lightly coat with oil and when the oil is smoking add in the chicken mixture and stir fry until the chicken is halfway done add in the zucchinis and combine together and add in the water and bring to a boil and when the sauce start to thicken add in the onion and pepper and mix well and turn off the heat and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Zucchini With Spicy Black Bean Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (574 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.4
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 947.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean paste