1 hr 20 mins
This is my mom's recipe, she loves garlic, so it's heavily flavored in garlic! This is great served with garlic bread. For veg meal, leave out chicken and add squash. Prep time is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups zucchini, with skin and quartered
- 3/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 1/2 cups prepared stuffing, Partridge Farm
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1Cook chicken, rinse and cut into strips or chunks - your preference.
- 2Cook zucchini low - medium heat until tender with 1/2 stick of butter.
- 3Remove from stove.
- 4In large mixing bowl add zucchini, carrots, onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, chicken, garlic and cheddar cheese, mix well.
- 5Add 1/2 cup stuffing and mix well.
- 6Pour mixture into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 7In same frying pan used for zucchini, heat 1/2 stick and 2 cups of stuffing, mixing well.
- 8Spread stuffing over casserole.
- 9Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 10Serve with garlic bread and salad if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.4
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 130.3 mg
- Sodium 883.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 37.0 g