1/1 Photo of Chicken and Zucchini Casserole
Bonnie Sue's Note:
I got this recipe off a web site. If you like zucchini you will love this recipe. It takes a little time to prepare, but is worth the effort. Great recipe to use up that zucchini and leftovers. (freezes well)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13 by 9 inch pan.
- 2Mix in separate bowl stuffing mix and melted butter; set this aside.
- 3Mix together all remaining ingredients.
- 4Place half the stuffing mix in the bottom of pan, add zucchini mixture over stuffing mix, place remaining stuffing mix over the top of zucchini mixture.
- 5Bake 20 to 30 minutes until zucchini is tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.9
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 659.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.8 g