6 hrs 15 mins
I tried this one day when I ran out of egg noodles. I think it's pretty good. We don't eat a lot of salt, so you may want to adjust the salt for your recipe. It is a quick preparation recipe with easy clean up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a crockpot combine water, seasoning (except rice seasong) and chicken (If you opt to use chicken broth instead of cube, delete 1 cup of water).
- 2Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high 2-3 hours.
- 3Cut carrots and celery, set aside
- 4Stir rice, UB Seasoning, and carrots into broth.
- 5Cook on High for half an hour, or until rice is near done.
- 6Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup and celery
- 7Cook for fifteen more minutes.
- 8Reduce heat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.8 mg
- Sodium 618.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Uncle Ben's chicken-flavored wild rice
Lawry's Seasoned Salt