Recipe by love to cook #1147866
I got this recipe from a work luncheon. I used Kraft mayo because I like the taste of Kraft over Hellman's. Use the one you like because you can taste the mayo a little bit. This makes great leftovers to take for lunch the next day...one of the few leftover dishes my husband will eat! Often I will cook this on a Sunday evening so when I come home from work on Monday dinner is ready.
Top Review by sonomamama
Delicious casserole and so easy! I baked it at a higher temperature as the other reviewer suggested and it came out great (325 - 350 degrees). This is a nice change from the usual chicken-rice casseroles.
- 1 rotisserie-cooked chicken, deboned
- 226.79 g candrained water chestnuts (sliced or chopped)
- 2 can of drained French style green beans
- 304.75 g cream of celery soup
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 170.09 g boxuncle ben's long grain and wild rice blend (prepared using package directions)
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese (I use medium or mild)