Very easy, tasty one dish meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- 2Heat oil and butter in skillet, and saute onion till translucent.
- 3Add chicken and cook 4 minutes per side.
- 4Add mushrooms.
- 5Cook until chicken is browned, and then remove chicken to plate.
- 6Add water, rice, and seasoning packet to skillet and mushrooms.
- 7Put chicken back in skillet, around edges.
- 8Add broccoli to middle of pan.
- 9Cover, bring to boil and reduce heat to low.
- 10Simmer till rice is done, which will depend on whether you used quick cooking or regular. (You may have to add more water).
- 11When rice is cooked, take out chicken and mix rice and broccoli with sour cream.
- 12Put chicken back in and sprinkle with cheese.
- 13Heat till cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Wild Rice
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.3
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Sodium 174.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend