Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Healthy and yummy! Hubby and I have lost 5 lbs this week eating this way! I have also used leftover chicken...it is just as good!
- Pam cooking spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 226.79 g can pineapple chunks in juice
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 59.14 ml fat-free chicken broth
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 473.18 ml broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml mushroom, sliced
- 118.29 ml asparagus, chopped coarsely
- 1 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml powdered ginger
- Cut chicken into bite sized strips. Set aside.
- Drain juice from pineapple into a small bowl, reserving pineapple. Add Worcestershire sauce, chicken broth and cornstarch to juice. Season with pepper. Set aside.
- Spray wok or deep frying pan with Pam. Add chicken and stir-fry until white. Add broccoli, carrot, asparagus, mushrooms, tomato and reserved pineapple. Stir-fry until vegetables are brightly colored, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until fragrant, about 10 seconds, taking care not to burn them. Stir pineapple juice mixture. Add to wok with meat mixture. Stir-fry until liquid has thickened and meat is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.