Healthy and yummy! Hubby and I have lost 5 lbs this week eating this way! I have also used leftover chicken...it is just as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Pam cooking spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup asparagus, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1Cut chicken into bite sized strips. Set aside.
- 2Drain juice from pineapple into a small bowl, reserving pineapple. Add Worcestershire sauce, chicken broth and cornstarch to juice. Season with pepper. Set aside.
- 3Spray wok or deep frying pan with Pam. Add chicken and stir-fry until white. Add broccoli, carrot, asparagus, mushrooms, tomato and reserved pineapple. Stir-fry until vegetables are brightly colored, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- 4Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until fragrant, about 10 seconds, taking care not to burn them. Stir pineapple juice mixture. Add to wok with meat mixture. Stir-fry until liquid has thickened and meat is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Veggies in a Zesty Sweet & Sour Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.6 mg
- Sodium 237.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g