Recipe by samantha19f2001
sauteed chicken 'n vegetables with italian seasoning. Not all that healthy, but oh so good!
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into cubes)
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 small red potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cube all vegetables and potatoes.
- heat large skillet (medium heat). Melt half of the margarine. Sprinkle with salt and half of the italian seasoning.
- Drop chicken into pan and cook until about halfway done.
- Add potatoes and cook about an additional 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add vegetables and the rest of the margarine and seasonings.
- Cover and cook until vegetables and potatoes have reached desired tenderness.