Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
sauteed chicken 'n vegetables with italian seasoning. Not all that healthy, but oh so good!
Make and share this Chicken and Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and cube all vegetables and potatoes.
- heat large skillet (medium heat). Melt half of the margarine. Sprinkle with salt and half of the italian seasoning.
- Drop chicken into pan and cook until about halfway done.
- Add potatoes and cook about an additional 5-8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add vegetables and the rest of the margarine and seasonings.
- Cover and cook until vegetables and potatoes have reached desired tenderness.