Recipe by gina
I made this one up. It's very easy and can be changed with different veggies or potatoes.
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 9 chicken pieces (with bone)
- 3 ears corn on the cob, halved
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 1 onion, cut into eights
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill or oven to 450°F.
- Place a foil bag in a 1 inch pan.
- Mix water and flour and add to bag.
- Mix cheese and spices; sprinkle half over chicken.
- Place in bag in an even layer.
- Mix vegetables with remaining spice mixture; arrange on top of chicken.
- Double fold open end of bag.
- Slide bag onto grill or place in oven.
- Grill 30-35 minutes.
- Bake 55-60 minutes.