Recipe by Bec
From a Diabetic cookbook. Dietary exchanges are 2 starch, 2 lean meat, and 1 vegetable. Makes 6 servings.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat free condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 (10 inch) fat free tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Cut chicken into 1 inch pieces; set aside.
- Combine broccoli and carrots in 1 quart microwavable dish. Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; set aside.
- Combine soup, milk and sherry in small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese, chicken, broccoli and carrots. Cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken mixture into each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam side down, in prepared baking dish. Cover dish and bake 20 minutes or until heated through.