Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe from package of New Mill Kluski egg noodles.
- 8 ounces kluski egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless and skinned, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare Kluski noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In wok, heat oil; add chicken and onion; stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except noodles, and stir fry til chicken in so longer pink and veggies are tender.
- Add noodles; toss to mix.
- Heat through and serve.