- 1 lb fresh mushrooms (stems removed & discarded)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (approx. 4 oz each)
- 2 large sweet red peppers, seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large yellow peppers, seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large purple onion, cut into thin slices
- to taste vegetable oil cooking spray (preferably olive oil-flavoured)
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth or 1⁄2 cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place mushroom caps, chicken, onion, red and yellow peppers in roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together chicken broth and remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of broth mixture into roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Stir; pour remaining broth mixture into roasting pan.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked.
- Cut chicken into bit-size pieces.
- Mix and serve