1/2 Photos of Chicken and Vegetable Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms (stems removed & discarded)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (approx. 4 oz each)
- 2 large sweet red peppers, seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large yellow peppers, seeded & cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large purple onion, cut into thin slices
- to taste vegetable oil cooking spray (preferably olive oil-flavoured)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth or 1/2 cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Place mushroom caps, chicken, onion, red and yellow peppers in roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together chicken broth and remaining ingredients.
- 4Pour half of broth mixture into roasting pan.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- 6Stir; pour remaining broth mixture into roasting pan.
- 7Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked.
- 8Cut chicken into bit-size pieces.
- 9Mix and serve
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.6 mg
- Sodium 394.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 37.8 g