Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From 365 Easy One Dish Meals
Make and share this Chicken and Vegetable Pesto Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 4 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil until very hot. Add chicken and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Remove chicken to a dish.
- Add remaining oil to wok and heat until hot. add mushrooms, broccoli and carrots. Stir fry until vegetables are crisp tender, about 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to pan. add pesto sauce. Heat until hot.
- Add fresh basil and toss.