Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Something I dug out of my mum's old cookbooks! It sounds delicious, but I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Chicken and Vegetable Medley Baked Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- Cut the chicken meat into cubes and sear over high heat to seal in the juices.
- Mix chicken cubes with the cream of chicken soup, mixed vegetables and thyme.
- Place the cooked rice in a claypot and mix in the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the rice.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese bubbles and browns.
- My mum believes that the claypot can be substituted with an oven-proof pan or with a small baking tin.