Something I dug out of my mum's old cookbooks! It sounds delicious, but I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C (400 degrees F).
- 2Cut the chicken meat into cubes and sear over high heat to seal in the juices.
- 3Mix chicken cubes with the cream of chicken soup, mixed vegetables and thyme.
- 4Place the cooked rice in a claypot and mix in the chicken mixture.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese over the rice.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the cheese bubbles and browns.
- 7My mum believes that the claypot can be substituted with an oven-proof pan or with a small baking tin.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Medley Baked Rice
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 688.5
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 177.5 mg
- Sodium 1689.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 57.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: