Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Went to post the recipe for Chicken and Vegetable toss and found it already submitted. Here is one of 4 uses for Chicken Veggie Toss. Comes from Superfast Suppers from Cooking Light. Where it lists chicken in the ingredients - actually use a portion of Chicken Veggie Toss. Zaar won't allow me to list a recipe as an ingredient.
- You need a 10 inch oven proof skillet for this one.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium high.
- Add recipe#274056 and tomatoes. Cook and stir for about 2 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the egg substitute, eggs, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture in pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered for about 5 minutes. Do not stir during this time.
- Sprinkle cheese over egg mixture and place skillet in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Turn oven to broil and broil just until lightly browned. 1 or 2 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.