1/1 Photo of Chicken and Vegetable Curry Pie
There is only one word to describe this pie and it is delicious. I came across this recipe for chicken and vegetable pie on the internet, i made a few alterations and my family and friends absolutely loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and dice all vegeatbles.
- 2Using a large saucepan, bring potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, carrots, onions and peas to boil in stock.
- 3Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- 4In a fry pan heat the oil. Add onions and cook until tender. Add flour and curry powder to onions and stir through.
- 5Add the onion mixture to the pot of vegetables and stir through. Mixture will start to thicken. Add chicken to pot and mix well.
- 6Place mixture into pie case and cover with puff pastry. Glaze with milk and egg mixture to make it brown and crispy.
- 7Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Curry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.3
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 437.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 18.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: