Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A light, yet hearty dish.
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 907.18 g chicken cutlets, in 1-inch cubes
- 44.37 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo, seeded and chopped
- 14.79 ml adobo sauce
- 473.18 ml chicken broth
- 7.39 ml salt
- 2 (850.48 g) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 425.24 g can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 283.49 g corn kernels
- Heat oil in large, heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 5-6 minutes.
- Add garlic and chicken; cook 5 minutes.
- Add chili powder, cumin, chopped chipotles and adobo sauce; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Add broth and salt. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mash 1 can cannellini beans. Add all the beans and corn to pot. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.