1/5 Photos of Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 3Heat a medium size non stick skillet over low heat; spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- 4Add chicken and cook quickly until browned on both sides.
- 5Remove chicken to a medium size shallow casserole.
- 6Add vegetables to casserole.
- 7In a small bowl combine broth, soup milk, thyme, sage and bay leaf; pour over chicken and vegetables.
- 8Bake, covered 1 hour or until vegetables and chicken are tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 916.2
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 5494.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 32.4 g