Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is an easy and delicious one-dish, home-cooked meal.
- 5 -6 chicken tenderloins
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup frozen veggies from a bag vegetable soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup frozen green beans
- 3⁄4 cup canned corn
- 3⁄4 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Sear chicken on both sides. Mix together cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, egg, all veggies, salt, pepper and red pepper. Spoon some of the mix into the bottom of a casserole dish, lay seared chicken tenderloins on top, pour rest of mix over chicken. Cover with foil, bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Top with cheese and broil until cheese is melted.
This was very quick, easy and filling. I've been taking the left overs to work for 2 days and it's still very good.