I just threw this recipe together last night. It turned out pretty tasty. But what I like most about this recipe, is that it only took about 20 minutes to put it together!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken (white or dark, whichever you preffer)
- 1 lb frozen vegetables (I used carrots, cauliflour, and broccoli)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces, either stips or chunks.
- 3Mix chicken with cream of mushroom soup and seasonings (dried basil, dried parsley, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper) in a large bowl.
- 4Mix in frozen veggies and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese.
- 5Pour mixture into 13X9 pan.
- 6Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- 7Sprinkle on parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Bake
Serving Size: 1 (458 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.0
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.2 mg
- Sodium 1653.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 39.7 g