Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I just threw this recipe together last night. It turned out pretty tasty. But what I like most about this recipe, is that it only took about 20 minutes to put it together!!
- 1 lb chicken (white or dark, whichever you preffer)
- 1 lb frozen vegetables (I used carrots, cauliflour, and broccoli)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut up chicken into bite sized pieces, either stips or chunks.
- Mix chicken with cream of mushroom soup and seasonings (dried basil, dried parsley, onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper) in a large bowl.
- Mix in frozen veggies and 1/2 of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour mixture into 13X9 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Sprinkle on parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.