Recipe by Kaitlin Cav
Here's a tasty way to use up leftovers, or a simple dish to start from scratch. Canned chicken, French fried onions and cream of celery soup make it easy and delicious.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's condensed cream of celery soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets or 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup cooked sliced carrot
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium white chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French's French fried onions (1 1/3 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup cooked red pepper, strips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- * Stir the soup, milk, broccoli, carrots, beans, chicken, black pepper, 1/2 can onions and red pepper, if desired, in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- * Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- * Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- * Serving Suggestion: Serve with a tossed salad with ranch dressing with crusty Italian bread. For dessert serve pineapple chunks.