1/1 Photo of Chicken and Vegetable Bake
4 hrs 10 mins
Super simple and tasty...minimal prep time. This came from Fix it and Forget it Litely...A compilation of crockpot cooker recipes. I used the garlic powder liberally, and did not limit it to the 1 tsp. listed in the original recipe. I also used a 6 qt. crockpot and only made 1/2 a recipe so it took less than the 4 hours when cooked on the high setting. If you are halving the recipe, I still recommend using the entire amount of potatoes and vege's!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with pepper and garlic powder.
- 2Put chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- 3Pour half of the dressing over meat, making sure all pieces are glazed.
- 4Add potatoes, vege's and water chestnuts.
- 5Pour remaining dressing over them, making sure vege's are all lightly coated.
- 7Cook on high 4 hrs or on low 7-8 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Vegetable Bake
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 723.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: