Chicken and Two Bean Salad
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil; add the beans.
- Cook 4-5 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
- Drain and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking and set their color.
- Add the chicken, beans, celery, onion, and radishes to a large bowl.
- To make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, salt, and pepper together.
- Whisk in the sour cream, mayonnaise, tarragon, and parsley.
- Pour dressing over the chicken mixture; toss gently to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.