- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes with garlic, , undrained (, undrained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package refrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in frying pan over med high heat.
- Add chicken, onion, and peppers, cook and stir until chicken is browned.
- Add water, tomatoes, and tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini, making sure that tomato mixture covers it completely.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes until sauce is thickened and chicken is cooked through.
- Stir frequently during cooking.