Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Chicken and Tomatoes
Make and share this Chicken and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 28 ounces furmono's chunky crushed tomatoes (Can-Furmono's)
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes (Can -Hunts)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed or chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Melt Butter in Skillet.
- Cut Chickent to disired size. I normally purchase chicken breasts and cut in half.
- Brown chicken in skillet. Do not fully cook.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- Add all other ingredients into baking dish and mix.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour - covered with aluminium foil. You can bake uncovered if you desire a thicker sauce.
- Serve with garlic buttered bow tie pasta.