1 hr 30 mins
Kevin L Chef #166548's Note:
Chicken and Tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 28 ounces furmono's chunky crushed tomatoes (Can-Furmono's)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (Can -Hunts)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed or chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1Melt Butter in Skillet.
- 2Cut Chickent to disired size. I normally purchase chicken breasts and cut in half.
- 3Brown chicken in skillet. Do not fully cook.
- 4Transfer chicken to baking dish.
- 5Add all other ingredients into baking dish and mix.
- 6Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour - covered with aluminium foil. You can bake uncovered if you desire a thicker sauce.
- 7Serve with garlic buttered bow tie pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.3
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 248.4 mg
- Sodium 868.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 76.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton onion mushroom dry soup mix