Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe calls for deli rotisserie chicken which makes this recipe easy and I am all for that.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 cups shredded oven-roasted deli chicken (without skin)
- 1 cup shredded milk cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 3 italian roma tomatoes, chopped (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cooked bacon, pieces
- Scrub potatoes; prick several times with fork. Place potatoes on microwaveable plate. Microwave on High for 15 to 17 minutes or until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix chicken, cheese and tomatoes.
- Split each potato in half lengthwise; place on microwaveable plate. Mash each potato slightly. Sprinkle each with garlic pepper blend; top with sour cream.
- Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each potato. Sprinkle with bacon pieces. Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Flavorful and easy to prepare! This was a nice filling for baked potatoes. Thanks for sharing.