Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a really good soup I love it. If I could, I could eat it 24/7, but my mom says I can't live only on soup. Try it out it's so good. Great for freezing.
- 8 cups water
- 4 (18 ounce) chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 diced onion
- 1 large grated carrot
- 1 small celery
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- salt & pepper
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package noodles (optional)
- 8 cups of water.
- Dice carrot, celery, onion add to water.
- Then add can of tomatoes, salt & pepper, garlic cloves.
- Bring to boil and let simmer for an hour, then add noodles and chicken. Simmer till chicken is not longer pink and noodles are done.
Delicious! The tomatoes add a really good flavor (I used diced tomatoes with onion and garlic). I could eat this all day long too! Thanks a lot!