Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Had this at my cousin's on New Year's Day. It was very tasty. Posting it here to point for WW. Makes a good lunch.
- 4 chicken thighs, skinless and boneless cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sake
- 200 g extra firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- spinach, as much as you like
- Brown chicken thighs and mushrooms in olive oil.
- add ginger and cook until fragrant.
- add stock and soy sauce and sake, bring to boil and then simmer.
- 10 - 15 minutes before serving add tofu.
- 5 minutes before serving add spinach.