1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My favorite very low calorie-no fat terrine, very pretty too. 1 serving is one point WW. Great, easy recipe, good for buffets and parties. Also do with turkey breast. The original name on this recipe was 'paté' which I think is misleading, so I'm changing the name to 'terrine', which suits it better. I think this also confused its one reviewer. Try it--such a good, light recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line standard loaf pan with foil, spray with Pam Sprinkle parsley in the bottom of pan.
- 3Cut breasts in small pieces, process in food processor until ground.
- 4Add reamining ingreadients except red pepper and process until smooth.
- 5Mix chicken mixture and chopped red pepper, spread in pan.
- 6Cover pan tightly with foil, bake 1 hour, remove foil, bake another 20-30 minutes or until 180° Cover and let stand 1 hour.
- 7Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 8Invert pan onto platter and cut into slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Thyme Terrine
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 9.4 g