Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Purchase the classic Middle Eastern bulgur wheat salad from the deli as the base for this minty chicken salad. If that's not available, pick up a rice salad. You can use deli chicken, too.
- 4 cups torn mixed greens
- 2 cups purchased tabbouleh salad
- 1 tablespoon finely snipped of fresh mint or 1 teaspoon dried mint, crushed
- 2 chicken breast halves (broiled or roasted)
- 1⁄2 cup oil-and-vinegar dressing
- Arrange salad greens on a large platter.
- Toss together tabbouleh salad and mint then spoon over greens.
- Remove bones from chicken breasts; cut meat into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange chicken pieces over tabbouleh mixture.
- Shake dressing; drizzle over salad.