Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A really simple Chinese Restaurant favourite that you can throw together in minutes.
Make and share this Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup (Tims Way) recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil and gently cook chicken, ginger and garlic for 3-4 minutes without browning.
- Blend cornflour with a little of the stock and add to pan with all the remaining stock and sweetcorn.
- Bring to boil, stir continuously and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Beat egg and lemon juice together and slowly trickle into the soup pan stirring with a fork or chopstick to form the egg strands.
- Season to taste, add spring onions and drizzle of soy sauce.