1/1 Photo of Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
Very easy to make, but prepare everything before cooking as it takes about 10 - 15 minutes once the water starts boiling. Can adjust water content and meat quantities as desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water.
- 2Add creamed style corn and add the dissolved chicken stock and stir.
- 3Once it is just about to boil, add the chicken pieces and simmer for 5 minutes to cook the chicken.
- 4Bring back to the boil.
- 5Take the soup off the element and let it cool for 15 seconds.
- 6Slowly add the beaten egg in a thin stream whilst stirring all the time.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Serve in soup bowls and sprinkle with spring onions.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.2 mg
- Sodium 505.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g