Chicken and Sweetcorn Pie
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry
- 400 g cooked chicken breasts
- 200 g sweetcorn
- 1 pint 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons Heinz salad cream
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Mix together the cornflour and a little of the milk to form a smooth paste, and add to the rest of the milk.
- Place the milk in a saucepan and cook on a medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Add the salad cream and stock cube to the sauce and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken and sweetcorn to the sauce and put into a pie dish.
- Cover with the pastry and cook until golden brown.