A nice twist on my usual sweetcorn fritters.
Make and share this Chicken and Sweetcorn Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 160c.
- Place chicken, corn, capsicum and spinach in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour and eggs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Using ¼ cup of mixture for per fritter, spoon mixture, 3 fritters at a time, into hot oil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden and firm to touch.
- Drain on a rack over kitchen paper and keep warm in oven whilst cooking remaining fritters.
- Add additional oil to pan as needed.
- Serve with a salad of mixed leaves, tomato and cucumber.
5 stars - loved these fritters :) Made as written, though substituted the flour with approx. 3 tablespoons of sorghum flour to make these fritters gluten-free. Made 13 large sized fritters that really makes a good meal for four adults with a salad on the side. If there were any left-overs, they would make for a great lunch the next day. Photo also to be posted. Reviewed for Make my Recipe game in the AUS/NZ forum.